Experience inexpensive cloud based telephony solution
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is an inexpensive cloud-based telephony solution which is accessible from any device and fully integrates into Microsoft Office 365. Modern generation calling features allows businesses to unify their communications, replace on-premise PBX and integrates seamlessly within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem best of all as it’s cloud based, you can remove all legacy on premise phone systems.
Affordable and flexible pricing for all business sizes
The latest version of Microsoft 365 Business Voice, combines features like calling, chat, file sharing, calendar and meetings within in a single application called Microsoft Teams. The Microsoft Teams application provides a familiar Office 365 experience to end users and as the reliable app in the UCaaS services.
If you are looking to implement Microsoft 365 Business Voice for remote working in light of the COVID 19 outbreak, we can get you set up and running within 48 hours – all installations are also completed remotely. The call plan inclusive features are outlined in the tables below.
No more switching between multiple applications to call, message, or meet with Microsoft Outlook and Connect in Cloud Microsoft 365
- Schedule a meeting or audio conference from within Microsoft 365 and Outlook calendars.
- Just click to dial or SMS phone numbers that appear in your Microsoft 365 and Outlook environment.
- Sync your messages, calendars, and contacts across your devices and never loss any of them.
Why should you use Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Programme member
- Edit documents collaboratively and remotely with your employees
- Share contacts and calendars with any person
- 1TB of FREE storage
- No up-gradation of licence and one licence can cover up to five devices
- Supports multiple devices and multiple platforms like iOS, Windows etc.
- 99.9% guaranteed reliable with privacy and backup.
The year we started our services
Pro awards won for Project Excellence Award
Years of professional experience
Business customers serviced in 2020
To find out more about Microsoft 365 and know how it solves your business problems, visit our office or fill in the enquiry form below and one of our experts will be happy to have an informal chat with you.
Get better sales analysis and output by integrating our services into Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Get streamlined workflows, automate task updates, and improved team productivity by using Connect in Cloud services across all Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications.
- Automatically match incoming calls to existing key customer information allowing the attended to deliver a personalized customer experience.
- Log all calls, SMS history, and notes and set reminders for your team, so they never miss an important meeting.
Rather having sole email function, Microsoft 365 uses persistent chat and shared workspaces to help employees, partners and customers work together. With the applications within Microsoft 365, you’ll also be able to use an integrated instant message to chat or answer quick questions. Being able to share and publish team calendars will also allow a seamless working environment wherever you and your people may be.Book Now